OUR NEXT WEBINAR
We are inviting you to participate in our next webinar “Germany is fiscal from January 2020 – Yes or No?”
About this webinar:
Officially, starting date for fiscalization in Germany is January 1, 2020. However, at this point, there are a number of open questions that bother retailers and which we seek to answer in this webinar.
- What does the postponement of the published law requirements actually mean?
- Is there any TSE ready for installation?
- Do you need a local software component if you want to use a cloud based TSE?
- Is there going to be an official interface for automatic reporting of the POSes to fiscal authorities?
- What is the current situation on the market in terms of TSE manufacturers?
Answers all of these questions and much more during our next webinar about Fiscalization in Germany.
- Historical and Legal Aspects of Fiscalization in Germany
- Technical Aspects of Fiscalization in Germany
- An Overview of Fiscal Solution Producers on German Market
- Questions & Answer time
- Olja Milovanov, Marketing Manager, Fiscal Solutions d.o.o
- Dragana Babic, Legal Consultant, Fiscal Solutions d.o.o
- Bojan Vojnovic, Product Manager, Fiscal Solutions d.o.o
- Slavisa Vojnovic, Account Manager, Fiscal Solutions d.o.o
- Dejan Otasevic, Product Manager, Fiscal Solutions d.o.o
Duration: 60 minutes